Specializing in circuit board assembly for Military, Medical, Instrumentation and Industrial Equipment Industries.
DUNS: 603156399 CAGE Code: 441M8 NAICS: 334418
- Through Hole PCB Assembly
- Surface Mount Technology
- Single and Double Sided to 0201
- RoHS and Leaded Manufacturing
- Aqueous and No-Clean Processes
- Conformal Coating
- Cable and Harness Assembly
- Prototype to Full Produciton Runs
- Low-Medium Volume, High Mix Products
- Engineering Rework and Modifications
- Board Assembly Repair
- Functional Testing
- Automatic Optical Inspection Testing
- Kit Supplied or Turnkey
- Integrated Box-Build Systems
- IPC 610B, J-Standard, Mil Spec Quality Assurance
- Quality Program In Line with ISO 9000
- Product Functional Testing
- IPC Certified Trainer on Staff
- Industrial Equipment
At Core Assemblies, we understand that it takes a combination of the right people and the right equipment to do the right job. A skilled technician proficient with the right tool is the formula for maintaining consistent high quality production.
- Emerging Technologies
- New Venture Start Ups
- Proof of Concept Prototyping
- Short Run Production
- Consumer Electronics
- Alternative Energy
We utilize IPC 610 B class 2 and class 3 as our quality standard. We know that your reputation and your business are on the line with every order you place with us. That is why we believe that quality is the future of our business. We will NEVER sacrifice quality.
Feel free to contact us concerning your circuit board assembly requirements, surface mount or through hole, rework to the latest engineering drawings, cable assemblies, mechanical assemblies, kitted or turnkey.
Let us put our expertise to work for you.